Monday, February 1, 2010

Review: Living Proof Full

Hope's such a big fan of the Living Proof No Frizz and the Shampoo. I was excited that Living Proof launched a product for me, the new Living Proof Full.

It's a cream that you apply to damp hair and unlike other volumizing products I've tried lately, it has extensive directions on the package and even more online. It recommends using a nickel size dollop for hair that is longer than the shoulders and that you apply to hair starting from just below the roots to the ends. I used a little bit more--my hair goes to the top of my bra hook in back and I'm admittedly from the school of "If a little is good, a lot is better."

While I was a little reluctant to try a cream--I'm used to mousses or sprays, I was really impressed with the results. My hair was full without being sticky and it was smoother, too. It was totally soft and had tons of volume. I did need to use hairspray to set my style as Living Proof Full doesn't have much hold.

Living Proof Full is available at Sephora and online.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails