Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jennifer Hudson at the Grammys


While we weren't a fan of her clip in bangs, we did love Jennifer Hudson's makeup. Here's how Dior makeup artist Tia Dantzler created her look:

The inspiration for Jennifer's first look was her bold, constructed black dress. So I went with a exaggerated cat eye and a bold lip.

Jennifer Hudson's Eyes 
I used Dior 5 Color Palette #659, a couple of coats of Dior Show Mascara, I also created a dramatic smokey look on her lower lashes using Dior's Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black. I used the smudger on the end of the liner to soften the line.

For the performance I went for a more dramatic eye using #659 and Dior Show in Glam and Glitz Black for drama in the crease and Bobbi Brown's cream gel liner in Black ink.

Jennifer Hudson's Lips
I finished off her soft nude lip with Dior's Ultra Gloss #137.

1 comment:

Overanalyzer: said...

that's a soft nude lip????

Related Posts with Thumbnails