Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Peek Inside Harley Viera-Newton's Carry On

Harley Viera-Newton

This week, we're taking a peek inside Harley Viera-Newton's carry on. She's the ultra-cool Dior Beauty House DJ. The London-born beauty is currently a student at NYU. When she's not studying or DJing at NYC hotspots like Lit, she's playing bass for indie band Lissy Trullie. Here's what this jet setter has in her carry on.

I travel with a vintage pilot's bag I found at a flea market in LA. It's narrow and tall, so it fits tons of stuff while still being compact enough to fit into the overhead compartment. I should really invest in a bag with wheels though.

I always bring Rosebud Salve for my lips, a small bottle of Le Labo perfume, and Dior Skinflash and DiorShow Blackout Mascara for a quick touchup before I land. And a toothbrush is essential!



I always fly in my oversized black Jenni Kayne cashmere wrap. It's warm, cozy, and often serves as a great pillow!

I sometimes get nervous when I fly, so I like to read books that really suck me in and distract me. I recently read Madame Bovary, by Flaubert on a 7 hour trip and the time flew by!


My fave plane snacks are M&Ms and Pop chips! Sweet and savory!



I listen to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Animal Collective, The Band, and Jackson Browne on my I've been using Dre's Beats, noise canceling headphones, or I'll watch
The Wire and True Blood: The Complete First Season!


See what's in Dior Beauty Ambassador Tinsley Mortimer's carry on.

NOTE: Harley will be DJing alongside Sienna Miller at Intermix (98 Prince Street) for Fashion's Night Out. Catch her there between 7-10.

1 comment:

Bailey (Makeover Momma) said...

I LOVE how you peak inside people's carry ons...it's fantastic! My carry on for NYFW is going to be far from glamorous- packing light! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails