Monday, August 24, 2009

A Peek Inside Tinsley Mortimer's Carry On Bag

JSG recently had the chance to ask Tinsley Mortimer, socialite, handbag designer and Dior Beauty Ambassador what she must have in her carry on when she travels the globe.

What carry on bag do you use?

For Fall I designed for Samantha Thavasa a big tote bag covered in fringe called the Madison bag. It is perfect to use as a carry on. (JSG note: Tinsley's Samantha Thavasa collection is gorgeously wearable and surprisingly affordable, like the ruffle bag, below. Not to mention, we're big fans of fringe!).




What are some of your must-have beauty products in your carry on?

The Dior L'Or de Vie travel kit is a must! I also carry Dior Addict Lip Glow, Neutrogena hand cream and Evian spray.

Do you have a favorite wrap that you travel with?

I have a huge gray Nina Ricci sweater that I am obsessed with. I take it with me always when I travel. It is so big that I never get cold with it. I also can bunch it up and sleep on it.

What books or magazines do you like on the plane?

All the Us Weeklys, In Touch, OK, and Stars I can find, and a bunch of home ones like Elle Decor, AD, etc.

Any fave plane snacks?

Peanuts, dark chocolate and lots of water.

What music do you like to listen to when you travel?

I like dance, electronic, and pop music. I like music that cheers me up.

Anything else you always keep in your carry on?

My Dr. Dre beats headphones and my Apple computer. I love to get a TV series and watch it for most of the plane ride. Right now I have Mad Men season 2.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails