Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Las Vegas Hotels - Best Pool Scenes in Vegas

Crossing our fingers that when we're in Vegas for our bachelorette party in October that the warm weather is still going strong so we can sweat off our hangovers by the pool. But which Vegas hotel has the best pool scene?

Since we're staying at the Palazzo, we're definitely planning a day at Azure, the adults only European-style pool. We'll be treated to frozen grapes and Evian misters and indulge in Canyon Ranch spa treatments, bellinis and food from Wolfgang Puck's.


Palazo pool
For those looking for a daytime party, there's Tao Beach at the Venetian, sister property to the Palazzo. Check out Voyage TV's video on the crazy pool scene.

tao beach at the Venetian
A visit to the Palms for a poolside spa treatment may also be in order. A Cherry Smash (a foot and calf scrub and massage) sounds like the relief we'll be needing after a night out of dancing in stilettos.

Palms pool
Our friends on Facebook raved about the pools at Mandalay Bay, which include a wave pool and a lazy river. We'll have to figure out a way to crash since it's guests only.

Mandalay Bay pool

3 comments:

Samara said...

I've been to Manadalay Bay's pools twice now. The wavepool is fun, but the European style Moorea Beach Club has better service and a younger scene. The Palms pool may be my favorite -- just the right size, just the right type of guests. You don't mention the pool at Hard Rock -- Sunday Rehab pool party may not be for everyone, but I like the set-up and water slide there on non-Rehab days.

I've heard a lot about Wet Republic at the MGM Grand. Never been though -- that's the one pool I'm post intrigued about.

Lauren said...

I giggled when I saw your post about Vegas pool scenes...the only time I've been to Vegas was about 2 years ago (to see Goo Goo Dolls at Mandalay Bay)....and of course i was not smart enough to consult with the JSG (although not sure if you were official then)...

anyway, long story short....wound up staying at the Golden Nugget...ok, ok, don't laugh too hard. But I have to tell you my reasoning....figured it was an economical option and thought the location would be 'interesting' since it was 'old Vegas' (wrong!). But I will say my MAIN attraction to that place was the shark tank within the pool. And, I did totally dig it...very bizarre to be swimming in the pool right next to the sharks swimming...separated only by the glass. I would imagine that's as close as i'll ever get to swimming with sharks with no fear involved...

The Jet Set Girls said...

Thanks, Samara! I think Hard Rock's Rehab party may be a bit too hardcore/young for us. We'll def report back on the pools we do hit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails