Oh, Penelope, you can do no wrong. Even Joan couldn't find a flaw with you on Fashion Police-- voting you best dressed in your vintage Armani gown.
Penelope Cruz was the bright spot of Nine in a cast full of stars, just as she was on the red carpet. Her smoky eye and neutral lip flattered her sun-kissed complexion. And her hair:
Hairstylist Oribe gave her a classic Hollywood style: cascading, pinned back waves for a relaxed, elegant look.
Oribe used his Imperméable to shield Penelope’s hair from the day’s rain and humidity.
How To Get the Look:
1. Start by working Gel Serum through the hair and then use hot rollers or a curling iron to set the hair. Spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray on the hair before using the curling iron to help protect the style and prevent frizz.
2. Brush loose curls into place
3. Accentuate the wave in the front and make sure it is pronounced
4. Clip the hair in place and spray it with Superfine Hair Spray
5. To finish, use a bobby pin and pin the hair back on one side
Photo credit Getty Images: Jason Merritt