Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kate Gosselin's New Hair Extensions


Congrats to our friend and favorite celebrity stylist Ted Gibson for his gorgeous makeover of Kate Gosselin. If anyone deserves a new look, it's the recently divorced mom of eight. Kate says of her new 'do in the new issue of People:

"I'm starting over. It's good to have hair again. I never thought I'd have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life."

The extensions reportedly took 20 hours to complete. We think they took years off her look and can't wait to pick up the new issue on Friday to see more of the photos!

Want to visit Ted Gibson's salon yourself? Book an appointment on a Friday in January and receive 20 percent off on color or cut.

Learn all the deets on Kate Gosselin's hair extensions.

1 comment:

andrea said...

she looks nice with those extensions :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails