Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Peek Inside Tarina Tarantino's Carry On Bag



With her new cosmetics line set to debut at Sephora, it's a safe bet designer Tarnina Tarantino will be on the road a lot in 2010. Here's what's in her carry on bag.

I have a Samsonite black label beauty box that I bought in Italy years ago. It is so perfect because everything fits inside the boxy shape. I organize everything into my Techno Tribal cosmetic clutches  for easy access to whatever I need.



I like L’Occitane shea butter hand cream the best and Evian mini water spray for a little wake up mist after napping. My Tarina Tarantino Beauty Victorian Punk lip gloss ring (pictured below) has specially formulated Gem watergloss that keeps lips pretty and hydrated.



I always bring a cozy oversized sweater; the one I currently wear is from Theory. It has a thick cowl neck that I can pull over my head if someone sneezes in my direction. Not that it will help…..(JSG Note: We love this one from Theory.)




I am reading the memoirs of Louis Vigee Le Brun who was the most famous female French painter of the 18th century. She was a very strong amazingly creative woman who had a very dramatic life.


My guilty pleasure is that I always grab a National Enquirer to read during take off as that is my least favorite part of the flight.


I have an appropriately named “Jet Set” playlist on my iPod with artists like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Air, John Fox (for deep sleep music), Starlighter, and Royksopp.

I always have my Bose QC3 headphones, which I of course crystallized.

1 comment:

Minister of Style said...

Hi JSG:

I love your blog, but just one request, can you do more peeks into people's carryons? I absolutely love this feature, I am a travel junkie who frequently plans my next trip before I have left my current one. Your series helps to streamline my travel routine.

Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails