What would we like to see the airports and airlines improve?
- Improve security checks. There has to be a way to screen passengers before they even get to the airport. The alleged underwear bomber is said to have bought his one-way ticket in cash, two things that should have tipped off security.
- Stop charging for the little things--checking bags, snacks, emergency exit row seats.
- Offer complimentary movies and WiFi
- Make flying fun again. We love the example of Virgin America's Holiday Cheer program.
- Cuter uniforms. Admittedly, this is a small thing, but flight attendants who are wearing uniforms they actually like would help put the glamour back in air travel.
- Make getting to the airport easier. We would love to see express rails from downtown directly to the airport, a la the Heathrow Express.