Thursday, July 16, 2009

Get a Discount With My Colorist



I don't usually like to admit this, but for my fab colorist Joseph Mullen, I'll do anything. So here goes: I'm not a natural redhead. I was blond for much of my life, until I met Joseph while running a photo shoot at the salon where he used to work. Joseph came up to me at the end of the day and asked if I had ever considered going red. The rest is history!



Joseph has since changed salons and is offering an AMAZING 25% off discount to new clients. Simply fan him on Facebook or tell him JSG sent you. He's now at NYC's Blackstones Salon, next door to McSorely's. Send photos of your befores and afters!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're in Miami, master colorist Israel Gonzalez 786-323-5731, will give you free partial highlights on your birthday. He's great!!!!

Mikaela said...

WOW - you red totally suits you a million times over the blonde. Way, way prettier, makes your skin all glowy :)
What is you natural colour?

The Jet Set Girls said...

Thanks, Mikaela! I think I'm naturally a dark blonde, but who knows at this point!

Sydne @ ThinkThruFashion said...

Wow, that is amazing. You're coloring is perfect for red hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails