Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Relief from the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain

Tax Relief from the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Tucson

Now this is our kind of tax relief and one we could use this year in particular!  Sommelier, Todd Brinkman, at the new Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in Tucson created this for today; but it looks so good, we bet you can get it there on your next visit.


Tax Relief


1.5oz. Knob Creek Small Batch Bourbon
1.5oz. Cranberry juice
0.5oz. Fresh lime juice
0.5oz. Simple Syrup
1 cup crushed ice

Add Knob Creek, cranberry juice, lime juice, sugar, and crushed ice in a blender.
Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds and pour into a 12 oz. Collins glass. Garnish with lemon and lime wedge.

2 comments:

The Beauty Bug said...

I would drink anything with Knob Creek in it - the best bourbon hands down!

Anonymous said...

I love visiting the Ritz at Dove Mountain. I haven't had this cocktail yet, but I'll make sure to try it next time I'm there. My parents are building their retirement home at The Residences at Dove Mountain so I'll be there a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails