Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Review: Mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner

Mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner


It is still spring and although summer is not officially here. the temperature is warming up, and we are itching to hit the beach already! When planning my perfect beach outfit, I always think of a new bikini for the season, some cute dangling earrings, a big floppy hat, lots of sunscreen and a touch of waterproof makeup. I feel naked without eyeliner so that was the first item I needed to find and was ecstatic to discover Mark's new Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner. This eyeliner is waterproof and smudge-proof and will stay put throughout the whole day. I was very pleased with the results of my personal trial since it held up even after a long trip to the gym. The look, feel and longwear-ability of it gives my all time favorite Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner a run for the money at only $10 and come with a longwear cream eyeshadow in a complementing shade!

Contributed by The Stylester.

This review was based on a free sample.

1 comment:

The Housewife said...

Thanks for sharing! I dole out much more for BB and MAC liners, so it's good to know there's a cheaper alternative out there. Now all I need to do is finish up that never ending pot of MAC fluid liner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails