Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The New David Yurman Townhouse in NYC

david Yurman townhouse

Last week, I had the chance to visit the new David Yurman Townhouse in New York City and chatted with David, himself. (That's us, above.) He was very authentic and charming and even complimented me on my necklace. (It's from Banana Republic!) The townhouse is three stories high. On the first, you'll find David's classic pieces, including a few stunners that are only available in the New York store.
david Yurman townhouse jewelry

Men's jewelry is on the second floor. I fell for this ring that Gerrard Butler owns. Don't forget: jewelry soothes over a grumpy SO post a girls' trip.
david Yurman townhouse men's ring

The third floor is home to couture and bridal jewelry like this pearl jaw dropper that costs more than I make in a year. The staff was very accommodating and let us try on all the baubles.
david Yurman townhouse amazing pearl necklace

Be sure to stop by the David Yurman Townhouse next time you're in NYC!


FTC Disclosure: I attended a press-only cocktail event at the Townhouse, where I was gifted with a piece of David Yurman jewelry.

2 comments:

The Housewife said...

Wow I'm so Jealous! I love David Yurman and that ring with a horse... forget Dh, methinks it would look great on me too!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

I will be stopping by on my next trip to NYC. Thanks!x

Related Posts with Thumbnails