Where does Sex and the City scribe Candace Bushnell like to go on her girls' getaways? "I always have fun at Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris," she told Travel and Leisure. "A friend once visited me there, and I think we tried all 30 bottle of champagne at the bar." Carrie and Co. would be so proud!
If Candace goes this summer, she could partake in the Girls Escape, which includes
- A one-hour relaxing body massage
- A one-hour Eclat Total facial
- A lunch at the Dior Institute, with a glass of champagne
- A limousine to take you from the Plaza Athénée to the hairdresser and back to the Plaza Athénée or to your home (Paris city centre only)
- A hair care and a blow dry
- Daily Continental breakfast for two