Thursday, March 4, 2010

Product Review: No Frizz Leave-In Conditioner

No
I wasn't surprised that the No Frizz shampoo and conditioner worked so well at taming my tresses; but I was surprised with their leave-in conditioner.  Usually, I avoid leave-ins because they weigh my hair down and make my hair dull.  Neither is true of this new Living Proof product.  In fact, on a recent weekend my friend Shelly asked what  I was using on my hair and if I was trying a new deep conditioner.  She went on to say my ends looked perfect.  Needless to say, I didn't expect those comments either.

Living Proof uses their new technology to smooth your hair and the leave-in works extra hard to condition extra dry hair.   You can find the leave-in conditioner at LivingProof.com and Sephora.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Going to have to try this! I hate products that weigh down my hair. Decent price too. I haven't used leave-in conditioner in years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails