Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Night With Teddy Charles

teddy charles


So far, I've managed to resist bringing home expensive shampoos from the salon. I do however indulge in the pricier shampoos at the drugstore and had doubts about trying Sunsilk. The newest product
launched by the Sunsilk is co-created with Teddy Charles and inspired by runway styles and salon quality. Teddy Charles, who recently worked on the runway looks for Badgley Mischka and Rag and Bone among others and styles the tresses of celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Blake Lively, lent his expertise to create the new product line. That's Teddy above. The man is sexy enough he could sell ice to Eskimos!

I was given a special opportunity by Sunsilk to have my hair styled by Teddy and his team. After washing my hair in morning as usual, but this time using Sunsilk, Teddy's team styled it using only a blow drier, round brush and a flat iron, and Sunsilk Hydra TLC Styling Creme. The shampoo left my hair super clean and the cream like thick conditioner made my curly hair manageable. The overall results were amazing and the styling lasted more than 3 days!

Sunsilk products are available at Walmart and Drugstore.com.

This review was based on a free sample.

Photo courtesy of Jamie Beck.

By Ritu Ashfari.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails