Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Most Hated Airline Fees

According to a story is USA Today, the fee that is most hated by airline travelers is for early seat assignments. While I'm certainly not a fan of any added fee the airlines throw at us, I have to admit, on my recent trip to Miami, I didn't mind paying an extra $16 each way for my seat on Spirit Airlines.

On the way down, I was able to get a window seat in row 6 with the center seat open. The plane on the way back was full, but I still snagged an aisle seat in the front. Both seats had ample leg room. It was well worth the $16 each way not to get stuck in a back row center seat.

What do you think? Do you have a most-hated fee?

1 comment:

Rock Couture said...

Well.... I come from a n airline family.. Mom was a United Flight Attendant for 36 tears, grandpa (moms dad) worked for Eastern Airlines for 42 years and grandma (moms mom) worked for Pan AM. I always thought the services should be "a la carte."

I want to be safe... and thats at any cost to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails