Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Traveling for New Year’s? Now that you know what you're wearing, we checked in with Erin Anderson of Brooklyn’s Woodley and Bunny and TRESemmé spokesperson for tips on perfect hair—whether you’re ringing in the New Year in the big city or at the beach:
City Chic: Flatiron District
• Apply TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Mousse throughout wet hair, and blow dry straight using a large round brush.
• Once dry, apply TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, and flatiron for super-sleek locks.
• Using a flat brush, sweep the hair back into a bun. Finish the hair with a dab of TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème for control and shine. Need some cover? Throw on a fedora – this season’s hottest hat, like the YSL one Ali Larter wore to Tao Las Vegas.
Beach Vibe: Natural Texture
• Scrunch TRESemmé Touchable Curls Shaping Milk into damp curly or wavy hair and diffuse. While drying, be sure to keep scrunching product into hair to encourage the hair’s natural texture.
• Using a small curling iron, curl random sections through the head. Then, take a large barrel curling iron, and create more random pieces.
• Apply TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème to hands and run through hair to define and separate curls.
• Short hair? Spray wet hair with TRESemmé Big Boost Root Lift Spray, and blow dry with fingers for larger-than-life texture.
For more of Erin's advice, check out TRESemmé StyleSeekers.
Posted by The Jet Set Girls at 5:59 AM