Friday, December 5, 2008

Pussycat Dolls Lingerie


If the response to Smashbox's Pussycat Doll makeup collection last spring is any indication, the Pussycat Dolls lingerie line, available at (where else?) Bebe and Fred Segal is destined to be a mega hit. The line is designed by head doll, Robin Antin who says she designed the line "For women to feel empowered, strong, feminine, sexy and a little naughty." Sign us up!

Priced from $20 to $98, Pussycat Dolls Lingerie makes a spicy gift for you-- and him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you mention this post because I was just at the bebe site today and discovered that the pussycat dolls are coming out with their own lingerie line. I think it will be a mega hit because they represent strong and sexy women and so many ladies love them for that. So, I'm happy that they have this line and I can't wait to look at their collection.

Anonymous said...

The lingerie is SO much cheaper on La Senza. I am shocked at how much bebe is overcharging! It's a canadien company, and the only difference is shipping, but it is worth it.
And the lingerie itself is adorable, I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails