Monday, December 1, 2008

A Peek Inside Julia Lintern's Carry On

A few weeks back, we shared with you the gorgeous sexy winter coats by Lia Lintern. We loved the story behind the label almost as much as the coats themselves: Designer Julia Lintern is a former aerospace engineer. We asked her to show us what's inside her carry on. (And those sexy winter coats? You can save 15 percent with the code LIA-HOL-08 at checkout.)


I think that traveling light is one of life's greatest pleasures... My bag is Alexander McQueen's "Flapper Satchel" in ruby crocodile. (JSG note: Bargain hunters, the bag is now $1,299, marked down from $2,170. A lot, we know, but an incredible price for this timeless bag.)



A friend with beautiful skin once told me that she used L'Occitane Radiance Cream - I must have misheard her because I actually put olive oil on my skin that night..Then I realized what she was talking about..I just love this line!



My experience is the airline industry has taught me that you lose over 4 oz of water per hour! (that's just nearly one of those miniature water bottles they give you on board).. So I carry my own feminine Sigg canteen wherever I go...I just make sure to fill it at the nearest water fountain before I get on board.



My Music: I'm always in the mood for Jose Gonzalez!


I'm currently reading Madame Bovary (Penguin Classics) by Flaubert. It's a beautiful, if not heart-breaking, novel and a great way to escape those interim hours in the airport!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails