Monday, September 22, 2008

A Peek Inside Nicole Darmanin's Carry On

JSG has a mutual love affair going on with Nicole Darmanin, publicist for Mario Badescu. We adore the legendary New York facial emporium, their gentle products, which magically fix every skin problem under the sun and the charming Nicole, herself. And we're proud to say, Nicole has been a loyal JSG fan from the beginning!



Nicole has been traveling a lot recently, from glamorous Istanbul to the decidedly less Indianapolis. Here's what we found in Nicole's Carry On:

I purchased 21:Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich on my way back from Turkey but when I got on the plane that’s the movie that was playing! I saved it and am going to read it on my flights to and from Indianapolis this week.



I felt like I was 12 when I asked for then received a Nintendo DS last Christmas, but it totally saves me on the subway, on airplanes and at the laundromat. My favorite games are Brain Age, My Spanish Coach, Professor Layton and the Curious Village and anything Super Mario!

Super Mario
I put on Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum before I fly then again when I freshen up right before I land. It keeps my skin hydrated without clogging it skin. I can sometimes be prone to breakouts. I also love the Mario Badescu Lip Wax SPF 15 with Rose Hip Oil.


I try to fly with no makeup on except concealer. Right before landing I wipe my face with an Anti-Bacterial Wet Ones and reapply Herbal Hydrating Serum and Lip Wax then just a little makeup so that I look as bright and shiny as possible.

I blend a little of Three Custom Color Water Colors in Pink Hyacinth onto the apples of my cheeks. The emollient formula and pretty pink shade brighten and give a dewy highlight.
Hyacinth

I love Armour Lipglosses! The Gypsy shade is a sheer and fleshy with the finest gold shimmer and makes my lips look pouty and perfect.

In lieu of eye makeup I throw on an oversized pair of sunglasses. The pair that I wore out this summer, but am still wearing, are Burberry.


Finally, after two horrible ‘flying while sick’ experiences in a row, I’ve begun taking preventative measures. I drink Airborne for 2-3 days before I fly then again while I’m flying. The On-The-Go little packets are easy to carry along.

1 comment:

mariobadescu said...

I know Nicole she Rocks!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails