Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Review: GoClear Acne Skincare Line

This time of year it's common for my skin to breakout from all the sunscreen and high temperatures, so it was a good time to test out the GoClear acne skincare line. It's designed for all skin types, all ages and all skin tones, because it is gentle, oil-free, and allergy tested. The cornerstone of the system is the GoClear Intensive Acne Treatment which contains 2% salicylic acid and treats the root cause of acne: clogged pores. The remaining two steps are the Clarifying Cleanser and the Moisturizing Sunscreen.

First, the line was easy to use. If you ask me to do more than two or three steps each night, I'm likely to fall off the schedule; but washing and applying the treatment was simple even after a long day. Next, the products didn't have any odors. The cleanser didn't have a big lather; but left my skin feeling clean, not dried out or "tight." I'm glad they included a sunscreen; because I do attribute clogged pores to even those sunscreens that claim to be non-comedogenic. Lastly, it was effective. By the end of a week's worth of use, my skin was clear. Here's hoping it stays that way!

GoClear is available at Sephora stores and Sephora.com. They offer a trial size set for $40 which conforms to the TSA carry-on requirements.

This review was based on a sample.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails