|Annie, Catherine Malandrino and TheStylester.com|
Fashion Week is about so much more than the shows. While the clothes are--and always will be--the main focus, we enjoy the behind the scenes nearly as much as sitting front row. A few of our top finds:
- It's OK to tell a designer "Good Luck" before a show. We told Catherine Malandrino exactly that two days before her show when we met her at Fashion's Night Out.
- Stylish tips courtesy of Lori Goldstein, stylist extraordinaire and designer of LOGO Instant Chic.
- A must download playlist, courtesy of Tory Burch.
- Cigar smoking is back in a big way.
- Khaki nails ruled the runway.
- Got a boo-boo? Check out the Cynthia Rowley line of Band-Aids.
- Diane Von Furstenberg is as talented at designing a hotel room as she is a dress.
- Lela Rose's collection for Payless is on our must-have list for spring!