Saturday, October 18, 2008

Booty Pop Padded Panties


We're not entirely convinced there's value to adding padding to our rears, but apparently that's exactly what a lot of you out there are doing. WWD reported last week that L.A.'s uber-boutique Kitson has been selling 25 to 30 pairs of Booty Pop panties a week where it was called "the sleeper hit of the summer." The idea is that the padding in these panties will make your booty pop to fill out a pair of jeans. Co-Creator Susan Bloomstone came up with the idea for them after reading about young girls getting butt implants. If you try them out, let us know how they work!

3 comments:

The Giveaway Diva said...

I need these!!
my butt is as flat as a pancake =(

Life Design Event Planning said...

These are great! I didn't know they were being sold and I'm sure a lot of women would be interested in trying them out! I guess that there must be a need for them if Kitson is selling them.
Here's to being booty-licious!!!!
Cicely

Anonymous said...

None of my jeans would ever fit if I tried to squeeze some extra padding in. I guess we all got our crosses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails