Monday, March 3, 2008

Nail It!



We've heard of matching nails to our outfit, to our lipstick and to our eye shadow, even, but JSG is ready to throw out a new trend for you: Matching nails to your hair.

We didn't do this intentionally, but when we tried out the N Collection from MAC, we naturally gravitated towards the Naturally Rich nail polish. It seemed like a fresh alternative to the reds and burgundies that we usually wear this time of year. It wasn't until we went out and ran into three friends, including Erika from Makeup Bag, who all said they loved how our polish matched our hair. What do you think--those are our red locks shown above.

Blondes could try Nars' Bambi (we'll replace with a photo of the bottle as soon as we get one): and brunettes could try OPI's Decades of Shades: Are we on to something?

UPDATE: We hear that Nars' Bambi is discontinued, though it is still available on their website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn said...

I love this trend, I have dark brown/black hair and I've been wearing Lady Godiva polish from Essie to great reviews!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!

Jamie said...

I love this idea too! I'm a deep brunette -- I will definitely have to try a dark chocolate polish at my next manicure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails