Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Peek Inside Shoshanna's Carry On

shoshanna
We recently had the opportunity to talk with one of our fave designers, Shoshanna Gruss about what she takes in her carry on when she travels. Her hubby is an avid fisherman so Shoshanna's favorite vacation destinations are anywhere he can fish, including Deep Water Cay in the Bahamas and Cape Cod. Here's what she carries on the road.

My carry on is either a large L.L. Bean Boat and Tote bag
L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag

or Chanel Cocoon. Both are big and roomy, aren't too fancy and are light to carry.
Chanel Cocoon Bag

I almost always wear black leggings, a black tank and an American Apparel oversized sweater when I travel. I love their sexy basics.
American Apparel sweater

I use EOS Lip Balm. It's egg-shaped so it's easy to find in my bag. I use Lancome Hypnose mascara.
Eos lip balm

When I'm going to the beach, I make sure I have my Venus Bikini razor so I'm swimsuit ready.
Venus razor

I get every magazine and I read every magazine. Details and Vanity Fair have fun and interesting articles. When I'm done, I leave them on the plane for others.
vanity fair angelina jolie


When it comes to tunes, I'm kind of a nerd. I like James Taylor, Billy Joel, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z and Christopher Cross.
dr. dre

Thanks, Shoshanna for letting us peek!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails