Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bic Comfort 3 Pivot Razors

I've tried plenty of razors but was pleasantly surprised at the great results I got with the Bic Comfort 3 Pivot razor. While the new razors with four blades claim to do the best job; I think they're too wide to navigate around bony ankles and the soft skin around the bikini area. The Bic is just the right width, has a soft grip feel, and aloe and Vitamin E for comfort. The only thing that confuses me is the berry scent they added. While it is somewhat pleasing, in a Strawberry Shortcake Doll kinda way, it doesn't have any function. Unless, that is, you're part of the teen crowd.  When I asked a young friend about it, she said she purposely bought her razors because of their coconut scent. Go figure.

I found the Bic Comfort 3 razors at CVS in a 4+2 bonus pack for $5.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails