Monday, July 12, 2010

Donna Karen Liquid Nude Perfume

Donna Karen Liquid Nude
Donna Karen's new limited edition Liquid Nude is an interpretation of the popular Cashmere Mist.  I liked that it is light and powdery, making it wearable on a hot summer day.  It's subtle enough that you won't offend anyone; but pleasant so you can charm that cutie at the tiki bar. Liquid Nude's notes are sandalwood and ylang heart.  I'll keep my sample in my overnight bag so that it's ready for last minute beach trips like the one I'm taking to Wrightsville Beach, N.C. this week. 

You can find Liquid Nude at Nordstroms. Their anniversary sale starts this week as well!

This review was based on a sample.

3 comments:

SLA said...

Love, love, love Wrightsville. Who's going?!

Unknown said...

sounds perfect for the beach (and the North Carolina beach, at that!)

Anonymous said...

I need to get to Nordstrom. I really want to try this. It sounds really beautiful and I like the bottle (I'm a sucker for cute bottles).

Related Posts with Thumbnails