Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Julia Jones at the Eclipse Premier

julia jones at Eclipse premier

Even though Kristen Stewart seems to get more beautiful with every installation of the Twilight movies, the one we couldn't keep our eyes off of in Eclipse was Julia Jones as Leah Clearwater. She was appropriately scene-stealing at the premier as well. Here's how to get the look from Mark celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg:

Julia Jones' Face Makeup
“I started by using mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher to prep the face and applied mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion all over Julia’s skin. Next, I added a touch of mark Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter in Golden under the eye area and mark Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 Honey/Golden to even out her complexion. To give her a naturally radiant look, I dusted mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder everywhere except for her cheeks. To really emphasize her cheeks, I used a combination of mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky and Peachy and then lightly swept mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Amped Up to the apples of her cheeks.”

Julia Jones' Eye Makeup
“I began by prepping her eyelids with the mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Medium/Dark to create a strong base for her eye makeup. I then applied a combination of three mark I-mark Custom Pick Eyeshadows to her eyes. I swept Magic across her lids, blended Latte into the crease and added Whisper under the brow bone. To add definition to her eyes, I applied the black shade of mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner and Eyeshadow in Entourage to her top lash line and used the gold shade of mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner and Eyeshadow in Iconic along the lower lash line. I finished her eyes with one coat of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Blacklash for thickness and a second coat of mark Lash Splash Hook Up Waterproof Mascara in Black to lengthen and hold her lashes for the night.”

Julia Jones' Lips
“I prepped Julia’s lips with mark Kiss Dry Goodbye Lip Smoother. To get her bold lip, I applied mark Kissink Lip Tintmarker in Red Siren topped with mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Lolli”.

All products are available at online at MeetMark.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails