Saturday, December 26, 2009

Announcing the Winner of the Coach Audrey Bag




Congrats to Wendy Guerra who won the Coach Audrey bag. Where is Wendy's dream destination?

"My dream destination is NYC!!! I've always loved the feeling that cities give me, but NYC is something different, it feels so much more alive than any other place for me. It inspires me, I love it!!"

We can't argue with that and the Coach Audrey bag is certainly big enough and flashy enough for New York. Congrats, Wendy!

Read on for more about the Coach Holiday Giveaway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in NYC! I'll give you a tour!

wendywar said...

Thankyou so much!
You don't understand how much you just made my holiday.
If I make any typos sorry... but I'm just so happy right now!

The Jet Set Girls said...

Aw, Wendy! We're so happy you're so excited! Send us a photo of you with the bag as soon as you get it!
XO
Anne & Hope

wendywar said...

I'll be sure to!!
Thankyou once again!

nay-banana said...

Please tell me it'S Prices.

Thank You.

Related Posts with Thumbnails