Monday, June 9, 2008

We're Doubly It!

Thanks to Beauty Blogging Junkie and Steeping Beauty for tagging us and letting us in on all the fun!


Here are the rules:
Post the rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.


Annie's and Hope's answers:

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

A: Traveling back and forth a lot to Cali to see my then boyfriend who lived in the O.C.

H: Moving back to the East Coast from San Fran.


2. What are five things on your to-do list today?

A: Find a hotel in Montauk, order my dad a father’s day gift, plan my boyfriend’s 40th b-day, mail out copies of WWD to my fellow bloggers who were in Friday’s issue and continue packing for my impending move!

H: Find a beach house anywhere (they're all taken), pay my speeding ticket (pretty sure it's my first one), visit the accountant about that pesky IRS inquiry, unpack from my weekend trip to Boston for my cousin's wedding, and buy cookies for my daughter Olivia's class (another mother also brought snickerdoodles; but made her own--show off!).

3. Snacks you enjoy?

A: Iced coffee (I cut myself off at 3 a day), almonds, apples (Pink lady, Fuji or Gala) and lime Froze Fruit

H: Cheese, crusty bread, and a bloody mary.


4. Places you've lived:

A: Falls Church, VA; Syracuse (for school) and NYC!

H: Va., Dallas (to school), Milwaukee (to follow my SO), San Francisco (just cause), and back to Va.

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
A: Plan a blowout for my bf’s 40th.
Buy homes in NYC, the Hamptons, London and Paris.
Take all my girlfriends on a cruise around the Greek Islands.
Score the new iPhone.
Build New Orleans a better drainage system.

H: Travel more! Buy all my girlfriends their dream purse. Ski all winter. Pay for my kids' college. Move back to California.



6. People you want to know more about?

A: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Derek Jeter

H: Obama's running mate!!



We're tagging:



Beauty's SPOT

Mikaela's Jet-Set Beauty

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I loved reading this! I'm with you on what you'd do if you were a billionaire -- I'd buy a house in Paris too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails