Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice With Jane Iredale in New York


Jane Iredale fans  who live in NYC will want to dine at Serafina on E. 61st Street for lunch on Monday. Those eating al fresco from 11 am to 3 pm will receive a full-size Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen. The translucent or tanned  all-over face and body powder helps protect against both UVB and UVA rays with an SPF 30 and a very water-resistant rating. It's one of five Jane Iredale products that recently received the Seal of Recommendation from The Skin Cancer Foundation. So go and enjoy one of Serafina's famed thin crust pizza and don't worry if you're not sitting under an umbrella.

Not in NYC? Be one of the first 10 to retweet a tweet from the event (Hash tag: #jisummersolstice) to win your very own.

1 comment:

haircutting in high heels said...

thank you for the post, I absolutely love her products. I covet one of her gold dusting powders and because of your post I am now going to order her tinted moisturizer, I have been slacking on my SPF since I work out so early but a good tinted moisturizer keeps a glow all day!
Gina

Related Posts with Thumbnails