Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Gift Idea: New Kenneth Cole Touch Screen Watch

If your dad is like mine, he has "everything he needs,"  so buying him a gift for Father's Day is a chore.  Even though my dad has a handful of expensive watches, I know he doesn't have anything like the new Kenneth Cole New York Touch Screen Watch.  My dad loves gadgets (he was the first to get a calculator watch, remember those?); and he loves new technology.  He'll appreciate the features like the touch screen, the thirty-two city world time, the luminescent backlight, the stainless steel and water resistant construction, and the durable black rubber strap.

The watches range from $125 to $175 and can be found at Kenneth Cole retail stores, department stores and online at http://www.kennethcole.com/.



Kenneth Cole New York also makes a version in white that I've been test driving this week. I always wear a big face watch so the proportions are just right on this one. The touch screen is fun to mess with; but harder to figure out and the directions aren't very clear. I was able to set the time,but not the hourly chime which goes off all day long. I'm also concerned about the white silicon band which was discolored after day one thanks to my dark wash jeans. Fortunately, a quick brush with a warm wash cloth cleaned it up. This is a great watch for the summer that'll look sharp with anything from sundresses to cut-off shorts.

This review was based on a sample.

2 comments:

moon said...

Could you let me know the diameter of the watch?

The Jet Set Girls said...

I don't have the exact dimensions; but you could check their website. It was rather large. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails