It's one of the cruelest facts of life that you can have wrinkles AND acne at the same time. Take solace in knowing that you're not alone: turns out more than half the women in the U.S. who are 25 to 58(!!!) have some form of acne. But because we're not teenagers, we can't get away with many of the things we did as teens—eating French fries daily without gaining weight, micro minis and blasting a pimple with a heavy concentration of benzoyl peroxide.
Fortunately, companies are starting to take note of this trend and are offering new products specifically for treating acne in the 25+ set. One of the ones we can't wait to try is the new Olay Professional Pro-X Clear line. It's a three-step regimen, including:
- Pore Clarifying Cleanser with salicylic acid to gently remove dead skin and prevent clogged pores
- Skin Clearing Treatment also with salicylic acid to continue the process of clearing skin
- Complexion Renewing Lotion a sheer moisturizer that hydrates skin and helps fade spots and redness.
- Buy the Olay Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol at presale on Tuesday at noon EST when limited qualities will be available along with exclusive savings at Olay.com.
- Enter to be one of the five lucky JSG readers to win a free Olay Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol. Email us at JSGgiveaway before Friday, June 17 at 11:59 p.m.