Friday, October 30, 2009

Product Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Care

For a solid month, I've been using Aveeno's Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser. The soft foam does wonders at removing my layers of makeup without drying out my skin. I even use it around my eyes without irritation. The only downside is that the scent is strong for me. I prefer unscented products.



The other Aveeno product I'm impressed with is the Positively Ageless Warming Scrub. I keep it in the shower and use it every few days to help exfoliate and freshen my skin. Now that the weather is turning colder and drier, I like to have a quality scrub nearby to slough off the dry skin, which clogs my pores and causes breakouts even in winter. The unique quality of this scrub is the way in which it heats up when you add water. In fact, if you're scrubbing for about 10 seconds and the warmth fades, add a little more water and it reactivates. Again, the scrub has the same scent as the cleanser, which isn't offensive, just strong for me.
These products are available at drugstores nationwide.
This review was based on free samples.

1 comment:

skin care products philippines said...

My friend used this product and she prove it that it is so effective,nice blog you post this.

vee

Related Posts with Thumbnails