Over at IndependentTraveler, they're sharing 5 reasons for travelers to be grateful this season. The list focuses on all the ways travel has gotten easier and cheaper. Here are a few of our own travel-related thanks:
- All the great travel websites that make booking your flight, choosing your airplane seat and room and scheduling dinner reservations easier.
- The vast array of travel-size hair products so our hair can look sexy, fab and freshly styled in any city.
- That we can download Glee to our iPod and make any travel-related delay more bearable.
- We can get free Wi-Fi on Virgin America now through January 15.
- One of our favorite homes away from home, the W hotels has opened new branches in Barcelona, Washington D.C., Boston, Santiago (below) and other cities across the globe and has more openings planned for 2010.
Did we miss any? Happy Thanksgiving!