Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Dress, Three Looks


The key to packing light is finding versatile pieces that can be worn in many different ways. We consider ourselves pros at this, so when Banana Republic asked JSG's Annie to style its new Olivia Silk Twist Strap dress, she was ready for the challenge:

For my first look, I wanted something casual and beach-y. This would be a great outfit to wander an outdoor market in. I'm wearing my favorite vintage cropped Gap jean jacket, Masino scarf, Naya sandals and Kate Spade bag.
I would wear this second look to dinner. I always like to have a jacket in case it's chilly inside. I get cold easily and I hate being cold! This look could also work for the office or a business meeting. I topped the Banana Republic dress off with a vintage Diane Von Furstenberg blazer and Coach high-heeled sandals.

When I'm ready to hit the town, I would lose the jacket and amp up the accessories. In addition to necklaces and bracelets, my new Kenneth Cole heels and favorite Juicy Couture sequin clutch, make the look.
The Banana Republic Olivia Silk Twist Strap dress is available at Banana Republic stores and online

Disclosure: Per FTC regulations, JSG has a relationship with Banana Republic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how even though all your accessories are designer labels, you can't tell they are. Maybe pick key accessories and focus attention on them next time?

Related Posts with Thumbnails