Thursday, February 3, 2011

Win Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System



Our fab dermatologist Dr. Doris Day was on the Dr. Oz show earlier this week talking about the newest ways to get younger looking skin. One of the products she recommends is the new Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleansing System. (Click on the photo to see the video.) Dr. Day likes it because it makes washing your face every night easier—and studies show that's something 50 percent of us fail to do on a daily basis. Cleansing is an important step, because it allows your moisturizer and other anti-aging products to absorb better.

The handheld device has a brush that rotates to clean and exfoliate skin and has been shown to clean skin 6 times better than by basic cleansing alone. JSG is partnering with Olay to giveaway 5 cleaning systems. To win your own lay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System do one of the following by Monday at 11:59 PM EST:

1. Leave a comment below telling us how often you wash your face.

2. "Like" The Jet Set Girls on Facebook and leave your face washing info on the wall.

3. Follow us on Twitter (We're @JSGAnne and @JSGHope) and tweet: Follow @JSGAnne and JSG Hope and RT to enter to win an Olay Cleansing system. #giveaway #freebie

This post is based on a free sample.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used other brands; but I'd love to win this one. Sign me up!

Stylista Fitness said...

twice a day :) morning and evening!!

Anonymous said...

I wash my face in the evening during the winter and twice a day in the summer.

Fingers Crossed,
Felicia

Chaotic Grasshopper said...

I don't wash my face as often as I'd like...I can be quite lazy sometimes, and my routine can consist of just running a rag over my face. If I had a fancy gizmo, i think I'd be more excited to wash.

Rosemary said...

Once at night and once in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Three times per day. When I brush my teeth

Trez said...

Once a day. If I have been wearing full makeup I wash my face at night; anything more dries out my skin. Otherwise, I just remove my mascara and wipe down my face with an astringent at night. Mornings are a wipe-down with a wet face cloth.

Anonymous said...

I wash my face twice a day. Morning and at night before I go to bed.

carressa.s@gmail.com

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I usually just splash my face with cold water in the morning to take down the puffiness(due to allergies) and then at night I do a MAJOR cleansing with Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover, Purity and my Clarisonic!
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I like you on Facebook.
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I follow you on Twitter @mamavalveeta03
Tweet: http://twitter.com/mamavalveeta03/status/33948714015920128
valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

Cynthia.Richardson said...

Unfortunately I only wash my face once a day - in the morning. But I try toake it count.

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

Lauren said...

twice a day, 95% of the time

vrtish55 said...

In the morning and before bedtime is the usual times I wash my face.

Aibrean said...

I only wash my face once a day, in the morning. I know, I'm terrible!

sunchicka said...

Once a day in the morning with soap and water.

thinknap(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunnymay said...

Generally morning and night is when I clean my face, unless I'm running real late and then just at night. I've tried facial appliances before and find that my routing takes a little longer, but does a through job.

Cynthia.Richardson said...

I only wash my face once a day - in the morning.

I "Like" The Jet Set Girls on Facebook (Cynthia M Richardson) and left my face washing info on the wall (3 times - by accident - what a bimbo!)

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted giveaway
http://twitter.com/hofken/status/34726213675122688

Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

Tina B. said...

I wash my face twice a day!
treneebarker at hotmail dot com

Tina B. said...

"Like" The Jet Set Girls on Facebook and left my face washing info on their wall: Tina Renee Barker

Tina B. said...

http://twitter.com/warp65/status/34778786780160001
(my tweet)

Tina B. said...

Oops, forgot to mention that I'm following @JSGAnne and @JSGHope on twitter as well in last comment ;)
@warp65

Christina said...

I prefer to wash my face in the shower - once or twice a day, depending on if I hit the gym!

Melody said...

Three times a day. In the morning, when I get home in the evening and before bed.

Melody
Jezandia@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Right now just once a day with L'oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser and a washcloth. I only wash once a day because this stuff really dries my face out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails