Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Peek Inside Amoy Pitters Carry On



As watchers of Oxygen's House of Glam know, hairstylist Amoy Pitters is constantly on the go, working with a diverse group of celebs including Alicia Keys, Naomi Campbell, Kelly Rutherford, Kerry Washington, Mary J. Blige, Joy Bryant and Selita Ebanks. Here's what the super stylist carries in her bag when travels to places like Cabo, Paris, and Moscow. On her wish list are Seychelles and to Shanghai!


I usually carry a Louis Vuitton carry-on pully suitcase.


My beauty must-haves for travel are: Amoy Couture Hair serum, Jo Malone Lip Balm, Christian Dior's mascara, and Biotherm's Body Milk.


I don't like to listen to music when I travel. I like to write in my journal, planning my life step-by-step. I love my iPad! On it, I read E. Lynn Harris, and anything Malcolm Gladwell. I also catching up on my old New Yorkers and The Economist is great.



To stay warm, I need my huge Chanel cashmere wrap. It's very soft and yummy.

I snack on almonds and drink LOTS of water. I am a sucker for jellybeans, though.


Seychelles and to Shanghai are on my wish list of places to go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails