Friday, December 11, 2009

Rodarte for Target

Target Rodarte slip dress
Thanks to the Target-To-Go stores, we were able to score dresses from the Rodarte line before the December 20 launch date.

Annie opted for the peach slip dress. "I had sworn off dresses from the Go International line that have a waist, because they never fit me right," says Annie. "But this dress was SO cute and at $39.99 I couldn't pass it up." She opted for the medium, which fits well. (She's usually a size 4.)

"I do feel a little like Tinkerbell in it, so added my own black sash to toughen it up a little bit."
Target Rodarte pink dress onCheck back in later for Hope's review of the black lace dress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a coincidence! I saw this dress in Essence magazine and I just had to have it!

Like Annie, I am a size 4 and at the suggestion of my friend, I bought the medium as well. She's right about the waist though! It doesn't fit me either! I loved how she punked it up with a black sash. I think I'll be doing the same! Maybe that will help. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails