Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Peek Inside the Blueprint Girls Carry On


Last month, we we went to Blueprint Cleanse camp for a day of delights. We enjoyed yoga (that's us above with Felicia), blowouts with James Corbett and a raw food cooking class that turned us into fans of kale salad. We recently had the chance to look in the carry on bag of founders Erica and Zoe.

ERICA HUSS
Carry On: The Sak Dakota Shopper


Current Reads: Bright Shiny Morning, and always the new issues of Gourmet and Food & Wine (I don’t subscribe, they're my plane candy).

Music on my iPod: I get a bit of flight anxiety, so I usually listen to Bach or Beethoven piano concertos, or Phoenix, Andrew Bird and Simon & Garfunkel are always on travel mixes
Favorite Wrap: Black Gap wide cotton scarf, it’s T-shirt material and the softest thing ever
Beauty Products: Le Metier de Beaute blushed/bronzed duet, eyelash curler, and Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm.


ZOE SAKOUTIS
Carry On: BluePrintCleanse Tote Bag, or I shove everything into my black leather Mark Jacobs bag.
Current Reads: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle: A Novel, by Haruki Murakami and Nine Stories, JD Salinger
Music on my iPod: One Eskimo (below), The Phenomenal Handclap Band, The Knife.

Favorite wrap: 5 dollar NYC street pashmina!
Must have beauty products: Laura Mercier Undercover Camouflage Pot and pink cheek tin thingy from Fresh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails