Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Gift Card

If you're in New York this weekend, take a break from sunbathing and pop into Bergdorf Goodman to take advantage of its Beauty Gift Card Event. Today through Sunday, you'll get a $25 gift card towards the purchase of $100 or more on beauty products.


We recommend you use it on lipsticks from Edward Bess. He's the 23-year old wunderkid who created the lipstick wardrobe, a collection of lipsticks and glosses that work for every woman. With a subtle hint of wild fig fragrance, these are the best smelling lipsticks we've ever encountered.

Le Metier de Beauté has a cult following for its thickening and defining mascaras and crazy long lasting liquid eyeliners.



If you're in the market for nail polish, pick up some colors from Strange Beautiful. Creator Jane Schub finds inspiration in everything from a cooked lobster to a typewriter to German army uniforms for nails that are a fashionable accent.


If it's your hair that needs some TLC, splurge on the Oribe shampoo and conditioner. Our friend Jamie swears it's worth the price tag. We believe her--Oribe styles J. Lo's hair!

3 comments:

britishbeautyblogger said...

Love Edward Bess - I've been trying to get that brand to the UK but he won't return my calls...started to feel like a stalker in the end so reckoned how badly do we need another lipstick in the uk! Re: Fitflops...I seriously love them ultimately for comfort, but I do think long term they have a toning effect particularly on calves. I'd say in honesty nil on the bum, a bit on the tum (you can feel your abs pull in if you are walking correctly in them) but I wouldn't stake my life on it if you see what I mean. I view it more as an 'every little helps' exercise, but they really are crazy-comfortable.
RE City Map: hoping its Bogota or somewhere equally odd!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the shout out! :) I do love Oribe's shampoo. It makes your hair look so shiny and feel so soft!

Sammy - Gift Cards said...

Thank you for the info, I don't use cosmetics a lot but just can't say no to any gift cards offer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails